Happy New Year! After a whirlwind of events and classes and 12 Nights of Chocolate in December, we’re moving full speed ahead into 2014.
We love to have people visit, learn about the chocolate making process and see what we’re up to. Here’s whats in store for the rest of January to help you time your visit (select the event name to reserve tickets):
- Weekday Factory Tours (Wed-Fri, 6pm-6:20 – FREE)
- Saturday Factory Tours (Sat, 11am-11:30 – FREE)
CLASSES – January classes are SOLD OUT
- Chocolate 101: Introduction to Chocolate Industry Lecture & Tastings (Mon, Feb 10th, 7pm-9pm – $50)
- Chocolate 201: Small Batch Chocolate Making Lab (Sun, Feb 23rd – 10:30am-2:00 – $150)
- Sorry we’re sold out in January, but there is still availability in February
EVENTS & TALKS
- Guatemalan Cacao and Heifer International Talk (Mon, Jan 20th 6:30pm-8pm – FREE)
- Wine & Chocolate Pairings: Pair wine with cacao from cacao pulp to brownie. Photo featured above. (Thur, Jan 30th, 7pm-9 – $50 or 2 for $80)
SNEAK PEAK FOR FEB
- Valentine’s themed events (Info to come)
- Chocolate 301: Sourcing Field Trip to Belize Check out these photos from Niall, who attended in November to see whats in store. (Feb 15th-22 – starting at $1300 + Flight)
We hope to see you soon!
No comments yet.