One of the most magical things about single-origin, two-ingredient chocolate is the intensity of flavor in every square. To appreciate the varied aromas of small-batch chocolate fully, we recommend tasting bars side by side.
With this tasting set, we wanted to create an experience of sampling and comparing several origins, just as we share with guests who visit our factories. Tasting chocolate, like tasting wine, is a great way to develop your palate and hunt for the distinctive flavors of cocoa beans that have been fermented, dried, and roasted to highlight their differences. It’s delicious and a lot of fun!
This beautifully wrapped set includes three two-ounce chocolate bars from some of our favorite origins, plus our own in-house tasting guide to help you appreciate the specific flavor notes of each bar. If you're like us, you'll love the range of creamy, nutty, fruity, and floral flavors featured in this collection.
- 70% Hacienda Azul, Costa Rica, 2022 Harvest
- 70% Maya Mountain, Belize, 2021 Harvest
- 70% Semuliki Forest, Uganda, 2022 Harvest
- Ingredients & Allergens
- All of our single-origin chocolate is made with just cocoa beans and sugar; no added cocoa butter, lecithin, or vanilla. Our chocolate is free of soy, dairy, eggs, and gluten, and it is made in a factory that does not process nuts.
- 6 oz (168 g)
- Learn More
- Learn more about our cocoa beans and sugar — the region, the farms, and the producers.