Our signature experience returns as a gift-worthy presentation with curated ingredients, tools, and bonus recipes. Add brightness, color, and crunch with instant-coffee powder, chillies, royal cinnamon, cocoa nibs, finishing sea salt, and sprinkles from favorite local producers. All you need is milk or a milk alternative (we like whole milk, cream, oat, or coconut milk) to make 50 truffles.
Always delightful, with just the right balance of structure and creativity, we've turned to our kit for birthdays, dinner parties (sometimes with a splash of something boozy), and team activities. Planning an upcoming gathering? Reach out if we can help plan your event.
- This Set Includes
This kit contains ingredients to make approximately 50 nine-gram truffles, plus enough extra chocolate for a fun baking project or two.
- 70% House Blend Large Chips
- 70% Camino Verde, Ecuador Ground Chef’s Chocolate
- Camino Verde, Ecuador cocoa nibs
- Truffle scoop
- Truffle-making guide
- Burlap & Barrel royal cinnamon
- Diaspora Guntur Sannam chillis
- Jacobsen Salt flaked finishing salt
- Ritual Coffee instant coffee
- India Tree vegan rainbow sprinkles
- Recipes for our Very Best Chocolate Chip Cookies and our House Hot Chocolate
Net Weight: 3.2 LBS
- Technical Requirements
This 75-minute class is hosted on Zoom video-conferencing software.
- Private Events
Birthdays, group outings, private events at your location ... if you are interested in creating a private event, please contact us at: email@example.com